This week spent mostly working through the ramifications of paying people through the ACE funding. Actually quite easy to sort, and not too onerous a task when you’ve worked it out, but a real pain to find and understand the information through the HMRC website.
I decided I needed to get some greenery into the studio and this prompted a new set of drawings.
I started a set of six drawings, this is one,
I also ordered some wood to make a large chest for storage – intentionally very heavy.
and started a big drawing…
I’ve worked further on this on Friday but the process is quite slow as the layers are added and I’m entirely unsure about the colours.
This may well be torn up eventually. This week is a hiatus before the work on the VR component begins in earnest.