Another one of those nothing weeks with everything feeling like treading through mud.
An appointment on Monday meant I didn’t get in until Wednesday and spent the day sorting and checking the wifi. Then on Friday I did some drawing as I couldn’t get the kit moved.
The big drawing from last week looks like a disaster.
And may likely be used to feed some smaller drawings. I started another big drawing and a couple of smaller ones. The studio looks like this now.
The big drawing was reasonably successful, better than the hydrangea, and the two small ones have begun reasonably.
I did a little bit of sketchbook work as well to explore bringing the big drawing into 3d.
I’ve got a ‘procedure’ at the Hospital at the beginning of next week and then I’m away at the end of the week so there will be no post for the end of August,next up in September when I should be back on track.